Cosmetic Dentistry can help improve your appearance and self-confidence.
Our patients choose Cosmetic Dentistry for a number of reasons:
- To repair a defect such as a malformed bite or crooked teeth
- Treat an injury
- To correct misshaped, discolored, chipped or missing teeth
- To change the overall shape of teeth – teeth that are too long or short, have gaps, or simply need to be reshaped
- Improve their overall appearance
Whatever the reason, our goal is to restore a beautiful smile for our patients. For these and many other reasons, cosmetic dentistry has become a vital and important part of Molis Dental.
Some of the more common procedures involve:
- Bonding – A procedure in which tooth-colored material is used to close gaps or change tooth color.
- Contouring and reshaping – A procedure that straightens crooked, chipped, cracked or overlapping teeth.
- Teeth Whitening and Bleaching – As the term implies, whitening and bleaching, a rapidly increasing procedure, are used to make teeth whiter. A single Teeth Whitening procedure can counteract years of exposure to coffee, tea, red wine, cola and smoking, giving you the smile you’ve always dreamed of! Bleaching is fast, easy, convenient, affordable and long-lasting.
- Implants – A procedure that gives another option for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. They are so well designed that they mimic the look and feel of natural teeth.
- Crowns – A procedure to cover and protect the tooth. While a crown can be used for many different reasons such as restoring a tooth that has been broken, has advanced decay or compromised in another way, it can also be used to improve the esthetics of your smile.
Which techniques should be used to improve your smile? Molis Dental will conduct a dental exam and will take many factors into consideration, including your overall oral health. We will discuss your options and help you decide which procedure is best for you.